Hi,

           We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.
*

Subject   : Performance Tester

Location : NYC,NY

Duration : 12 Months

Responsibilities:

 Qualifications:*

Experienced Performance tester with the following skills:

 Proficient in Load Runner

   - Ability to develop scripts and executes performance and load testing

   - Uses Load Runner to design and execute load and performance tests
   against various application platforms including Web applications, web
   services, and SQL Server

   - Analyzes the data gathered from performance tests with an eye towards
   application performance, availability and capacity.

   - Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks

   - Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.

   - Experience in collecting data, performing analysis on the data and
   preparing reports.

   - Good Communication and inter-personal skills

*Thanks & Regards....

Umendar
IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,