I have an urgent openings on    *Project Manager with QAD
implementation*  Position
with my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available.
Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details,
Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           Project Manager with QAD

Project Duration           :           9+ months

City                              :           Portland

State                             :           OR

*Primary Skills            :           Project manager with QAD project
implementation , QAD Enterprise Edition Financial implementation is Must,
QAD MFG/PRO ERP Enterprise Edition Version Upgrade is a Great Advantage,
QAD MFG/PRO 2011 Enterprise Edition*

*Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can
Reach Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards