Hi,

           We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

*
Subject   : C++/Linux Engineer

 Location : Chicago IL

Duration : 6+  Months
*
*Interview: Phone + In-person*

Seeking a mid-level software engineer to develop a range of Linux C++
applications. Candidates will be expected to document requirements,
consult with manager on proposed solutions, thoroughly test solutions,
document end state, and deploy to dev, qa, production environments.

skills:
- eager learner who is not afraid to ask questions or offer ideas
- Expert using make/automake, build scripts, deployment strategies
- Expert in developing server applications using C++
- Expert in python or Linux korn shell scripting
- Must have experience with source control, preferably git.
- understanding of IP networks, preferably with multicasting
- Ability to work independently while effectively reporting regular status
to a manager
- financial business experience is not a requirement

*
Thanks & Regards....

Umendar
IT Recruiter