Hello,

I have an urgent openings on    *Software Engineer C++  *Position with my
client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

*Job Title                      :           Software Engineer C++ *

Project Duration           :           24 Months

City                              :           Urbandale

State                             :           IA

*Primary Skills            :           Software Engineer C++ , QT
Framework   *
*
Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303