We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject:* *PeopleSoft HCM SME Functional/Business Analyst*
*Location*: Washington DC
*Duration: *7+ Months
1. Design, develop, test, and implement bi-directional integration between
the JobSciences (DCPS web based recruitment solution) and the PeopleSoft
v9.0 currently utilized as the HCM Application Solution for the DC
Government. The said above integration is to be based on the utilization of
the web services technology.
2. Develop and implement PeopleSoft automation of the on-boarding process
including PeopleSoft Template Based Hire, bi-directional integration
between the PeopleSoft and Active Directory, and PeopleSoft Single Sign On
3. Respond to the District needs for the PeopleSoft Talent Acquisition
Manager (TAM) and Candidate Gateway expansion / enhancements.
4. Conduct interface testing (system and regression).
5. Deploy new integration platform into production and coordinate cut-over
6. Conduct transfer knowledge to the District personnel for the ongoing
operations and maintenance of the integration platforms.
7. Develop and maintain all required documentation including but not
limited to integration architecture design and system details, logical and
physical a application diagrams for each and every inbound and outbound
interface (real time and batch).
*Required / Desired*
*Amount of Experience*
*(1 – Basic, 2 – Proficient, 3 – Expert)*
PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 or higher
PeopleTools 8.49 or higher
PeopleCode, SQR, Integration Broker, Application Designer
Oracle 10G or 11G
HTML, XML, XML Publisher
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com <s...@sriventech.com>**
Ph: 703-842-4305 X 306
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at