I have an urgent openings on    *BO developer – backfill    *Position with
my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available.
Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details,
Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           BO developer – backfill  *

Project Duration           :           12 months

City                              :           Tampa

State                             :           FL

Interview Type                        :           F2F must.

*Primary Skills:*

·         6-8 Exp professional in ETL technologies.

·         2-3 years’ experience in BO Technology, BO Security & SQL/DB

*Job description:*  To provide production support & to do some small bug
fixes to the incentive compensation application which will be deployed into
production from Dec’11 onward.
Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards