Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: SQL DBA

Location: Norcross, GA (Local Candidates Only……….)

Duration: 6+months

Seeking a Database Administrator for monitoring and administration of
multiple Sql Server database servers supporting internal and external
(web-facing) applications.

Responsibilities include backup/restore, Integrity Checks, Index
Maintenance, Review of Error Logs, Manage Sql Agent Jobs, Test Backup,
Monitor Performance, Test of Disaster Recovery, and Security Management.

The applicant must be able to work independently, as well as part of a
close-knit, cross-functional project team with both technical and
non-technical team members. Effective communication, problem-solving, and
organizational skills are a must. S/he must possess extreme attention to
detail and a high level of accountability and responsibility.

Desired Skills & Experience

BS degree in computer science, math or other technical discipline

•        5+ years DBA experience using Sql Server 2005,2008 or Oracle.

•        Minimum 1 year DBA experience with Sql Server 2005,2008.

•        Experience needed in the following areas:

Ø  Sql Server installation

Ø  Log Management,

Ø  Maintenance Plans

Ø  Integration Services

Ø  Performance Monitoring/Optimization, SQL Profiler

Ø  Policy Based Management (Audit).

Ø  Partitioning

Ø  Task Automation

•        Experience in following areas a plus:

Ø  High Availability(Mirroring/Clustering)

Ø  Powershell

Ø  Dynamic Management Objects

Ø  Third Party Tools (Idera, Quest, Redgate)

• Excellent communication skills

• Exposure to application development utilizing .NET a plus

• Familiarity with Sql Server in a VM environment a plus.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Kulbir

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net>   I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com>