We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Project Manager

*Location*: New York City, NY

*Start date* – 02/02/2012

*Duration: *6 Months

MANDATORY Requirements:

1.       Experience with requirements gathering (5+ years).

2.       Experience in Hyperion Implementation, at least 2 Implementations
(5+ years).

3.       Experience in Oracle Budgeting for Public Sector (5+ years).

4.       Experience in conducting workshops with key groups to understand
the current state processes, define and validate the future state processes
and define requirements to support technology initiatives (5+ years).

5.       Experience with Project Management (4+ years).

DESIRABLE Experience:

1.       Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills.

2.       Public Sector Experience.

3.       Data warehouse experience.

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *