We have a urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.
Subject: Need for Cisco Engineers
Location**: Groton, CT, United States
Duration: 6 months
*Prefered location is Groton, Conn - however they can also sit in any of
the three main offices which are Collegeveille, PA - Peapack, NJ, OR New
York Main requirements
1) Advanced level experience in Cisco NCM (Network Compliance Manager) / HP
Network Automation / OPSWare (Same tool multiple names)
a. NCM is part of the CiscoWorks network monitoring platform
b. Ability to manage the NCM Tool for building/maintaining security
configurations and monitoring the network
2) Level 2 to CCIE level Routing & Switch Engineer
a. Comfortable in command line programming from routers and switches
b. Unix Scripting
c. Perl Scripting
d. PHP Scripting
e. Regular Expressions programming (used by NCM to create filters)
Additional Experience (Nice to haves)
Experience with the following network monitoring tools:
3) HP OpenView
4) Sys Log
5) Service Center
6) CUOM (CiscoWorks Unified Operations Manager)
7) Clarus IPT Management Platform
- 5+ years in Routing and Switching (CCIE Preferred, but not necessary)
o L2 Routing and Switching candidates with significant familiarity with the
above tools should be considered
CW2K L3 Design and Implementation Support:
The following skills are required as part of the Sustaining Engineering
CW2K Level 3 (L3) Services:
Wide Area, Local Area Network and IPT Architecture:
• Build NT CW2K platform for problem identification and resolution for
network events and IP Services events.
• Support relationships with key upstream IT delivery organizations (IP
Services, application support, etc.)
• Tools Development for capacity and performance analysis for LAN, MAN, WAN
and IP Services utilization.
• Tools development for Business As Usual (BAU) network software and
hardware maintenance projects.
• Support service quality metrics development into Tools Platform.
• Develop designs for Day 2 operations supporting identification and
resolution for network events.
• Support service quality metrics.
• Provide technology leadership to other members of network team
• CW2K WinTel and UNIX
• IP Telephony Standards
• Computer Networking
• Fiber Optics
• Switches – Cisco Catalyst platform (VLANs, trunking)
• Wiring Standards
• Protocols OSPF, BGP, EIGRP and other related technologies (Multicast, IP
Video and IP Telephony).
• CCIE skill level requested
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at