*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Network Administrator
Duration: 4 Months
Location: Emeryville, CA
· 10 - 12 years of experience in Data Networking, especially in the
enterprise network environment
· 7+ years of experience in consulting, design, implementation and
migration and transformation projects
· Excellent hands-on experience on Data Networking technologies and
products. Must be hands-on currently.
· Experience working in large and multiple data center projects
· Experience working with Pre-Sales teams on RFPs, RFQs etc.
· CCIE Certified (preferred)
*Excellent hands-on experience on the following technologies:*
· Routing protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
· LAN Switching – VLAN, VTP, STP, EtherChannel, CoS
· WAN – MPLS, MPLS/VPN, MP-BGP
· TCP/IP protocol suite, Quality of Service
· Application protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
· Network Security - IPSec VPN, AAA Architecture, TACACS+, RADIUS
· Data Center Architecture – Network, Server, Storage
*Excellent hands-on experience on the following products:*
· Cisco Catalyst 6500 and other Catalyst Series switches
· Cisco Nexus 7K/5K/2K Series of switches
· Cisco Routers 3800, 3900, 7600 Series
· Cisco IOS Software and NX OS Software
· Wireless LAN technologies – Cisco or Aruba
· WAN Acceleration/optimization – Cisco WAAS or Riverbed
· Application Load balancers – F5 BigIP LTM/GTM or Cisco ACE/GSS
· Network Management – HPOV, NNM, SolarWinds, ORION etc.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills. Must be able to
clearly communicate with the customer and be able to present solutions to
customers at CIO, CXO level
· Must be open for 24x7 availability
· Must be able to conduct technical trainings to internal resources
The Network Engineer will lead complex projects involving the planning,
design, installation, technical support and network audit of data
information technology solutions. The Network Engineer’s responsibilities
are to configure and implement local and wide area network, internet
platforms and the network management and associated diagnostic tools to
support new and existing technology architectures. The Network engineer
makes decisions independently on Information Systems problems and methods.
The knowledge and expertise required at this level of work usually results
from progressive work experience. Projects are carried out independently
and new ideas are proposed and implemented for cost reduction and
application or infrastructure enhancements.
*Lead the evaluation, testing, selection and implementation of:*
a. Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN)
b. Internet Connectivity
c. Network Management
d. Diagnostic tools
Mentor junior engineers on networking technologies, standards,
methodologies, and procedures
Lead development, implementation, and maintenance of network standards and
Participate in developing long-term strategic, capacity and performance
planning objectives and goals.
Coordinate efforts to isolate and resolve network and security related
Participate in IT and corporate-lead initiatives.
Research new technology and evaluate its viability
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at