We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Redcats - Mobile C# .NET developer

*Location*: NYC, NY

*Duration: *6 Months

our client in NYC is looking for a senior C# developer with mobile

3-5 years of strong design development experience with concentration on C#
, ASP.NET,  HTML, Javascript, JQuery, JSON, AJAX  *-- MUST*

   - .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 experience   *-- MUST*
   - Preferred to have knowledge on WCF, MVC *-- Nice to Have*
   - Must have in depth knowledge of OOPS and should be motivated and
   energetic to solve complex design problems.  *-- MUST*
   - Must have experience working in environment of TFS and Visual Studio. *--
   - Knowledge of tools for Load testing, log reading e.t.c preferred. *--
   Nice to Have*

Good communication skills.  *-- MUST

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *