We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* *Peoplesoft Developer*

*Location*: Washington, DC *(Consultants in DC, MD, VA only)*

*Duration: *5 Months

*Specific Position Responsibilities*

Production Support for the PeopleSoft Purchasing and GL interfaces to the
IBM Maximo Product

*Specific Position Requirements*

Minimum Job Requirements: 5+ years’ experience with PeopleSoft Financials;
good understanding of the Purchasing Modules (PO, ePro).
Technical experience must include App Engine, SQR and Integration Broker.

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,