We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

 *Job Title: Data Modeler*

*Duration: 6 months
Location:Farmington, CT,

Data Modeler/Architect to design and create a vision for a solutions and
then translate the solution into a logical and physical data model
culminating in end state solutions.The Data Architect is a client-facing
role that is closely coupled with the solution selling process at Keane.
The ability to create, articulate and present the solution to the client is
a core requirement for this position. Have experienced in leveraging an
assortment of data modeling techniques, including star schemas, Kimball
methodologies and ETL strategies

• Have demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership on large,
complex SDLC projects

    Qualifications: DW Architect
    Minimum Years Required:10

Required Qualifications (Keane Standard List):

    Qualifications:Data Modeler
    Minimum Years Required:

 Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter