We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Java Developer

Location: Saint Paul, MN

Duration: 6-8 weeks Project

Job Description:

Our client is looking a Java Developer position located in Saint Paul, MN.
It is a 6-8 week project.

They need someone with 3-5 years of java development experience, doing
straight coding for existing applications.

Any experience with Web Logic 8 would be a plus.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship: