Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Weblogic OEM 11g

*Location*: Bay Area, CA

*Duration: *12 Months

We are looking for resource for our OEM 11G project with the following
experience:

·         Thorough knowledge and Implementation experience of OEM 11g

·         Thorough experience of OEM UDMs and OEM CLI (Command Line
Interface)

·         Thorough experience of setting up OEM 11G to monitor/manage
Oracle Fusion Middleware products, e.g.  WebLogic servers, SOA, WebCenter,
etc.

·         Good experience of working on WebLogic, SOA, WebCenter

·         Good experience of OEM 11G to monitor/manage Oracle database and
MS SQL Server database is a plus

·         Good experience of Unix and Unix scripting

Following is the list of some of the tasks that this resource is
responsible for:

·         Gather the requirements from various teams re: monitor/manage
WebLogic, SOA, WebCenter, etc. through OEM 11G

·         Install/setup OEM 11G application (network, server, storage, and
db will be taken care of by other  team members):

o   3 environments: dev, test and prod

·         Create the procedure on how to deploy OEM 11G agents

·         Create the UDMs to fulfill the requirements if required

·         Assist in deploying OEM 11G agents for the following target types
(total around 500 targets):

o   WebLogic

o   SOA

o   WebCenter

·         Create the procedure and configure OEM 11G to auto deploy
WebLogic, SOA, WebCenter, etc.

·         Re-introduce and Configure AD4J for Java applications

·         How to use OEM 11G/AD4J/RUEI and any other related
components/tools for end to end business process monitoring (across several
applications, Siebel, ERP, SAP, etc.), then deep dive to find out the
problematic area for problem resolution and root cause analysis

·         Migrate database (Oracle and MS SQL Server) targets from OEM 10G
to OEM 11G (around 400+ databases)

·         Create the procedure and configure OEM 11G to auto deploy Oracle
db binary, auto db creation, auto patch apply process

·         Train  members on how to use OEM 11G to monitor/manage WebLogic,
SOA, WebCenter, ECM, db, etc.
·         Train members on how to support OEM 11G application

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *

*Rajveer*