I have an urgent openings on    *Oracle PL/SQL with Argus safety*  Position
with my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available.
Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details,
Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           Oracle PL/SQL with Argus safety*

Project Duration           :           6 months

City                              :           Bridgewater, NJ

State                             :           Rahway, NJ or WestPoint, PA

*Primary Skills            :           Oracle Pl/SQL with Argus Safety

*Experience:    6-8 Yrs of overall experience with 3-4 yrs of relevant
Experience in PL/SQL and Argus.*

* *

*Skill Set Required:*

·         PL/SQL Developer ,  Oracle DBA Programming (Primary), TOAD , SQL
Navigator, Relational Database

·         Argus/ Drug safety background

·         Previous experience in regulated environment, PV domain

·         Should have an overall understanding of the DB functions and be
able to communicate with the Oracle DBA.  Production implementation
experience. Have good knowledge on Relational DB.
Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards

Raghavedra Gaddam