We have a hot opening for.......
Job Title: WebSphere Portal Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 9 Months Contact
** Must be very strong in Web sphere, portal, and Java.
This external resource will support and perform software development life
cycle, ranging from user analysis, design, and development to implementation
and support of the User Interface layers to business applications.
Development includes front-end applications.
* Bachelor degree with 3-5 years experience analyzing, designing,
developing and implementing web services and portlets for Enterprise portals
using SDLC methodology and software development best practices
* Experience designing Enterprise services and message model schemas
and creating UML diagrams for design phase deliverables is a must have.
* Expert knowledge of SOA, Object-Oriented design and programming
concepts, design patterns
* Expert knowledge and development experience with Java, J2EE, JSP,
JDBC, JAXB, servlets, RAD6/ RAD7, DAOs, JUnit, SQL, HTML, XML, JAX-WS, WSDL
* Demonstrated experience with Spring MVC, Hibernate, CXF, SOAP
* Development experience on the WebSphere Application Server platform
* Knowledge and experience developing portlets using Spring Portlet
MVC framework, WebSphere Portal 6.1 and JSR 168 standard
* Prefer someone with experience deploying and testing portals
* Solid understanding of relational databases and DB2
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.s.
A HUGE PLUS would be someone with the above skills AND Knowledge and
experience with HCSC Membership/ Bluestar systems
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate or Employer Details:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net I
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at