Hi,
           We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.
*
Job Title: EMC Control Center Storage Manager
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE:  Consultants MUST have experience with ECC.  *

*Skills Needed:*

-          Fundamental understanding of EMC Control Center.
-          Ability to perform assisted discoveries with ECC.
-          Understanding of ECC agents and troubleshooting ECC agents
issues.
-          Knowledge of both UNIX and Windows operating systems.  Ability
to troubleshoot problems in both environments.
-          Experience with HPSA package installation and troubleshooting.
-          Fundamental knowledge of SAN (i.e. array, nas, switches, hba’s,
etc)

*
 Thanks & Regards....

Umendar