We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. DataStage Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 12 Months Contact

Job Description:

This resource will be responsible for ETL work.   Project focus is to design
and develop ETL Datastage jobs, data cleansing, adhere to enterprise ETL
standards and specifications in design document. Candidate should have
strong data warehouse and ETL background especially with IBM DataStage.

At least 5 years of working experience in a LARGE enterprise environment.

Technical Skills REQUIRED:

IBM DataStage version 7.5 or higher, DB2 z/OS, DB2 UDB, Strong SQL and Unix
scripting, XML scripting is must. Good communication and quick learner.

Scheduling tools such as AutoSys

Health care domain experience

Technical Skills NICE TO Have:
Experience of handling mainframe files using CFF stage of DataStage.

Familiar with Data modeling

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini