Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*
Subject   : Datawarehouse developer
Location : MA
Duration : 4+ months *
*
*
*Desirable Skills: *
Required 7-8 years of experience in database development Strong problem
solving and analytical skills
Exceptional Oracle SQL skills. Hands on experience with set based
operations, analytic functions and
query hints. Thorough knowledge of data warehouse principles and
techniques. Proficiency with Linux
and shell scripting. Experience working with a large, multi-terabyte data
warehouse. Experience with
Medicaid or healthcare industry. Experience with Perl, system
administration, database administration,
storage architectures, backup & recovery and networking. Technophile with
command of the command line.

*
Thanks & Regards....

Umendar