We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
Job Title: Product Support Analyst-SQL DBA
Duration: 6 Months
Location: WRO, Washington, District of Columbia
Start Date: 2/15/2012
This consultant request is for a Production Support Database Administrator.
Responsibilities and skills for this individual will include:
• 5 years of experience (minimum) knowledge in a Windows Server, SQL Server
2005 or more current database versions environments.
• Create and maintain MS SQL Server database servers. Work alongside the
production and development teams to identify, troubleshoot, and alleviate
SQL server database related issues. Monitor system efficiency and recommend
design and/or process changes to enhance performance and flexibility.
Perform quality control and auditing of database servers to ensure
accurate, efficient and appropriate use of data. This includes evaluation
of applications and databases and associated servers with recommendations
on improving performance. Perform configuration, maintenance and
optimization of server operations.
• Ensures data recoverability by implementing a schedule of system
backups/recovery, and database archive operations. Provide disaster
recovery support for all the Association databases and associated servers
including hardware and software.
• Assist in the upgrade of the current SQLServer environments to SQLServer
• Perform life cycle (Development, Staging, UAT and Production) database
• Act as liaison between customer support and database support.
• Creating and monitoring administrative jobs (for backup, update of index
• Optional knowledge of server/database monitoring tools such as Idera
Diagnostic Manager and Quest Litespeed for database backups would be
considered a plus.
• Act as liaison and coordinate with Windows system administrators for
application of OS patches and maintenance required for database servers.
• Development, maintenance and documentation of procedures and standards
for effective database management.
• Installation and configuration of SQLServer Software and associated
• Installation and configuration of SQLServer Project Server services and
Sharepoint services considered a plus.
• Working knowledge of security access management, performance monitoring
using sql profiler, transact sql: stored procs, triggers, SS components:
SSIS (DTS), SSRS, SSAS and DB design: referential integrity, data integrity.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with staff of varying technical
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience supporting 24x7 environments.
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at