Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*
Subject   :Data Modeler
Location :Worcester, MA
Duration :12 months *

The expert level data modeler must have 5+ years of data modeling
experience in data warehouse environments including knowledge of
Kimball methodology of designing Star Schemas with surrogate keys.
Must have the ability to write queries and load sample data to the test
physical model to validate the design before handing off to the ETL
developers.
The database environment is SQL SERVER 2008R2
 *
Required Qualifications (Keane Standard List):
Qualifications: Data Modeler
Minimum Years Required: 5
 *
*