*Subject : SAP MDM Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 4-5 Months

Job Description:*
We are looking for a resource with Master Data Management an experienced
from the process and governance perspective, not a tool perspective.
Meaning, we are not implementing SAP MDM or any of the other tools in the
market, and the client does not utilize an ERP system.
•At least 5 years professional experience, i.e., minimum manager level,
within MDM
•Needs experience in Master Data Management, Item Master Cleansing, or
Vendor Master Cleansing
•Resource will be responsible for overseeing  MDM efforts in conjunction
with P2P tool implementation.  MDM domains include item master and vendor
master.  Project will include process and standards development and the
facilitation of limited master data quality analysis.
•Nice to have would be experience with procure-to-pay (P2P) and even with
the Coupa P2P tool in particular – but not necessary

*
Ranadheer
Technical recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,