We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Biztalk Engineer

Location: Mechanicsville, VA

Duration: 6+ Months contract

Skill Set:

.  Experience designing, developing and deploying large scale orchestration
solutions in BizTalk (2010)
. Application Integration and Enterprise Integration solution design and
implementation experience and knowledge
. Transaction data transport and messaging solutions implementation
. Interface development (Mapping, routing, business rules, etc.) experience
. Experience developing enterprise applications and services WCF Web
Services using C#, .Net Framework and SQL Server
. Understanding of MQ messages and integration of IBM MQ Series through
. Business Process Management implementation
. BAM implementation experience
. Working with UDDI service
. Hosting services and configuring them on IIS server
. Understanding of SCRUM and Agile methodologies
. Understanding of supply chain logistics and related business rules is a

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini