Senior Java Developer in San Francisco, CA.
Duration- Long Term
- *Java - J2EE (8 yrs)*
- *WebLogic Administration, EJB, HTML, XML (5 yrs)*
- *Introscope (4 yrs)*
- ***Middleware, MQ Series (5 yrs)*
4 year degree and 7+ years technical experience with 5+ years web
experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and
consultation with developers, clients and IT management for web systems
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with web and
e-commerce application installations, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate web systems
with existing systems, enabling the creation of new or expanded web
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in
determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected
transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less
experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems
involving the maintenance and/or creation of web sites and e-commerce
applications and their integration into the existing systems environment.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work
of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for
supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the
business continuation plan.
Looking for a SOLID candidate with excellent j2ee programming experience in
Must have experience in Weblogic, WebServer and integration of complex
Big pluses for experience in *Akamai, networking and MQ, introscope.*
Min yrs: 8+
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Web Development : Java, HTML, EJB / J2EE, XML, UNIX
Middleware : MQ Series, WebLogic
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at