Hi,

           We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.
*
Subject   : Web Designer
Location : Dallas, TX  (to work in the KPMG office – downtown Dallas)
Duration :  2-4 weeks
Start date:  2/20*

*
Skills:  *
We are interested in acquiring the services of a web designer on a contract
basis. Long story short, we mean
more of an artist than a computer programmer. Specifically, we are looking
for the following skills:
·HTML
·CSS
· Layout
We are building a dynamic web page in ASP.NET MVC (Microsoft’s version of
Ruby on Rails).
We need someone to help us to make it look good, for lack of a better term.

*
Thanks & Regards....

Umendar
IT Recruiter