Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*
Subject   : Sr. Informatica Developer
Location : Sacramento, CA
Duration : 6 months
*

We are looking for that Senior Informatica Developer with experience in the
Healthcare industry
(nice to have) with a proven track record for:

*Delivering code on time and to the required specification and quality &
performance
*Mastery for producing the highest quality deliverables
*Displaying a high level of attention to detail on all development work
*Communicating and partnering with stakeholders / clients to accomplish
project goals
*Assuming ownership of problems and driving towards their resolution
*Sharing ideas and possessing a willingness to help his or her teammates
*Managing and reporting to team manager on all assignments you are
responsible for

* Desired Skills & Experience*
*6-8 years of database development experience preferably with SQL
Informatica
*Extensive knowledge of Informatica architecture, design & performance
tuning
*5 years Experience with design and application architecture including
Unix/Linux shell scripting
*Must be a self starter with the ability to investigate and work
independently without supervision
*Displaying a high level of attention to detail on all development work
*Communicating and partnering with stakeholders / clients to accomplish
project goals

 * Nice to Have *
*Healthcare industry knowledge

*