Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Subject   : SAP Basis Consultant (3 open positions)
Location : NY or St. Paul MN
Duration : 6 months contract to hire*

*Job Description:
*
Basis 5 yrs
Hands on NetWeaver Prod (ECC, SRM, SCM, Portal, BI)

·         We have openings in MN & NY . Looking for Contract to Hire
candidates only.
·         Would not be able to consider candidates who are not interested
in CTH.
·         5  Years of SAP Basis Experience.
·         Hands on experience in SAP Netweaver Products (ECC, SRM, SCM,
Portal, BI) - at least 2 products
·         Solution Manager Experience
·         Good SAP Netweaver JAVA administration skills

*
Thanks & Regards....

Umendar
IT Recruiter