Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*
Subject   : Oracle/SQL   Developer
Location : Norfolk/Virginia Beach Area
Duration : 6 months*

*Need only EAD, G.C and Citizen *
*
Duties and Responsibilities *
·     Independently designs, develops, modifies, debugs and tests programs.
·     Functions as an active team member to implement and support various
development, design and analysis initiatives
      employing SDLC and Quality Assurance process and procedures.
·     Designs, develops program code, tests, deploys via change management
standards, and implements new reports
      and/or modifies logic in existing reports with minimal errors.

*Requirements:*
1.   5+ years experience with strong SQL development - including strong
experience coding complex queries, stored
       procedures and updates of tables. (SQL Server and Oracle).
2.   1-3 years experience with SSRS / SSIS.
4.    Medicare reporting significantly desired.  Minimum of some healthcare
reporting experience.
5.    Work independently and efficiently from technical specifications with
little direction from senior technical lead.
       Fast paced environment.  Needs to multi-tasks and mange priorities.
6.    Independently codes, tests, debugs, and documents work in accordance
with Amerigroup technical lead’s instructions.

 Informatica experience a plus.

*

Thanks & Regards....

Umendar