We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Title:  VB.Net Developer

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Duration: 6+Months

Job Description:

.        Will work closely with customers, business analysts, and team
members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and
design of quality technical solutions.

.        Will be involved in the full systems life cycle and will be
responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and
supporting applications software.

.        Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse
of existing code.

.        Responsibilities may also include participation in component and
data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy
vs. build recommendations.

Required Skills:

.        2 to 5 years of programming/systems analysis experience.

.        Expertise in VB.net development and programming

.        Expertise in MS SQL 2008

.        Fluency with VSS, VS2008, VS2010

.        Experience in test case creation

.        Experience in developing automated tests

.        Experience developing solutions requiring analysis and research.

.        Ability to work on one or more projects as a project team member or
project lead

.        Ability to mentor junior programmers

.        Experience with systems analysis, design and a solid understanding
of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.

.        TFS2010 skills a plus

.        GUI design skills a plus

.        Experience with the SAS analytics  a plus

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related
field. Or equivalent work experience.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini