*Send the profiles with rate confirmation to process immediately.*
Please send suitable resume to
Position Title: (Business Analyst role with DWBI)
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 6 months.
*Minimum of 9+ years of experience is must*
1. A senior BI Analyst with PM skills.
2. Should be proficient in Informatica and have some knowledge of
SSIS and MicroStartegy
3. Should have good SDLC knowledge of different activities in each
phase of the project
4. Driving the project starting from capturing business requirements,
project development, acceptance testing and final implementation.
5. Should be able to perform requirements analysis for ETL mappings
and report development
6. Collaboration with Tyco team and adhering to existing standards.
7. Should possess excellent communication skills to be able to
interact with business users effectively to understand precise and accurate
requirements. Reviewing the requirements with business, doing regular
follow ups and obtaining sign offs.
8. Should be able to effectively coordinate with offshore teams, Tyco
BI team and business users to deliver the project on time.
9. Should be able to work closely with the Tyco BI team for resolving
technical issues, getting data models, ETL/Data model/reporting
architectures and high level designs reviewed and any sort of technical
10. Should be able to effectively coordinate with business users to
complete acceptance testing within timelines and obtain sign offs.
11. Technically the resource should be sound in data warehousing
concepts/design with good understanding of the ETL and EIM processes.
12. The resource may not require working on technical stuff but he/she
should be sound enough to get things completed from offshore.
13. Should be able to understand technologies and limitations to
effectively communicate with offshore and answer any questions the
developers may have.
*Business Integra Inc*
Resources to be your own W2 or H1 Transfer (Receipt copy to be sent within
30 days after joining). Business Integra reserves the right to work with
consultant's original employer and provide no finders fee or any other
payment for submitting non W2 consultants for any of our requirements
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at