We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
Subject : Portfolio Screening Analyst Consultant
Location : Washington, DC
Duration : 3+ months*
Needed only G.C and Citizens*.
Duties and Accountabilities *
The candidate will:*
- Create, manage, validate and deploy screening rules.
- Manage screening rule repositories and related databases.
- Identify and design candidate rules relating to portfolio events.
- Identify key events and inconsistencies related to client company
financial statements, equity valuation, credit ratings, and other relevant
- Identify comparator companies and determine client company
inconsistencies relative to financial benchmarks for those comparators.
- Implement comparator screening methodologies for both monitoring
equity valuations and credit worthiness of client companies.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and/or Computer Science
- At least 3 years relevant experience applying the following
technologies in a business environment:
- Business Rules Management Systems (Fair-Isaac/FICO Blaze, or
- Java technologies (Java Swing/ Java Frameworks/ Java Scripting)
- Database/ Oracle/ SQL
- Web automation/ Web Services
- Data mining tools (R/S+/Matlab)
The following capabilities desired:
- Basic understanding of financial statements, equity valuation and
- Demonstrated strong agile prototyping, analytical, and research skills
working with medium to large datasets.
- Experience with a programming language such as Java and/or a Java
- Ability to work independently or in small teams on maintenance of
information, development and extension of new tools and methodologies.
- Experience with IFC’s operations and internal systems - Moody's
Financial Analyst, ODS, CRR, EPMS and other portfolio systems a plus.
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at