We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Subject   : Information Security Engineer Level III
Location : Washington, DC
Duration : 4 months
Duties and Accountabilities:*
The Information Security Engineer Level III will work at IFC HQ within the
CBI Information Security unit. He/She will be responsible
for operation and maintenance of several information security systems,
daily review of security logs, security project support,
compliance monitoring, vendor management, incident response and management.

*Skills Requirements:*
*Microsoft XP, Vista , Windows 2000/2003/2008
*Working knowledge of office technology hardware; PCs, Servers , Switches ,
Routers , Firewalls , Blackberry , printers, etc.
*TCP/IP Decoding
*Excellent communications skills; the ability to listen and then clearly
describe the problem and proposed remedy
*Excellent interpersonal skills
*Excellent oral and written skills
*Ability to work independently and/or in a team.

Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
Ph: (703)-842-4305X303