We have a hot opening for.......
Job Title: Sr. SQL Server Data Migration Expert
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 6+ Months contract
- Overall SQL Server experience of 10+years
- Very strong Data modeling and migration skills/work experience (these
experiences must be most recent & for 5+ yrs at least). All experience in
SQL Server environment.
- Reverse-engineer database structure/model
- In-depth understanding of Entity relationships
- Very strong in SQL Server 2005/2008
- Very strong in Transact SQL (Must have 10+ yrs experience)
- Ability to read/write/modify 1000's of lines of code
- Ability to fine tune queries, to ensure it performs optimally.
- Must have hands-on experience in this area.
Must be able to do peer review of code:
- Track record of mapping data from one system to another
- Must have worked in a TFS environment
- Degree. Unless a candidate has an impressive work history tracks record
i.e. not just out of High School.
- Must have excellent documentation skills
- Must be able to work in an open and collaborative way
- Fast learner
- Be able to work under lot of pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Must be flexible with hours
- Must be able to communicate effectively and consistently (constant
interaction with team in London)
- Must have excellent organizational skills as the position requires working
with many users on various tasks
- Must be able to work well with team members located remotely in a
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cubes, Analysis Services.
- SQL Server reporting services
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate on C2C:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net I
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at