Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Subject: Sr. Java Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months *
*
Skills:* Web Services integration; UI, Java, Java Script, HTML, J2EE, JSP,
Servlets, beans; Jquery
*
Responsibilities:*
*   Design, Develop solutions in J2EE, Web 2.0, and related technologies.
*   Contribute in writing functional and technical design specifications.
*   Design and Develop UI Screens using JSP , Java , Javascript, HTML.
*   Maintain a development progress schedule and status, deliver projects
on time
*   Work with our customers on new Requirement, features/bug fixes.
*
Requirements: *
*   3+ years experience building J2EE enterprise business applications
using Java, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans etc.
*   2+ years designing front end screens with HTML, Javascript, Ajax, CSS,
JQuery
*   2+ years Oracle SQL, MySQL or other DBMS server
*   Must have Excellent verbal and written communication skills is
essential
*   Strong design experience in Object Oriented programming

*
Thanks & Regards....

Umendar
IT Recruiter