We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
Subject: Front End Web Developer
Location: Downtown, LA
Duration: 6-12 months *

Knowledge and Skill Requirements: *
*· *      Thorough knowledge of front-end technologies including HTML 4
(version 5 is a +), CSS 2 (version 3 is a +), JavaScript, JQuery, and JSP
*· *      General knowledge of supporting front-end disciplines (Design,
IA) with thorough understanding of the front-end impacts.
*·  *     General knowledge of back-end technologies along with thorough
understanding of the front-end impacts.
*·*       General understanding of technology trends and technical
*·*       General knowledge of client/server technical architectures.
*· *      General knowledge of desktop software and hardware technologies.
*·*       General knowledge of applications development processes and
*·*       Demonstrated ability to work in teams, participate in the
development of objectives and resolution of issues.
*· *      General knowledge of CG businesses and management processes.
Acquires and effectively demonstrates any additional knowledge and skill
requirements as requested.

Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,