We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
Subject   : Programmer III - 5+ Years Consultant
Location : Washington, DC
Duration : 6 months*

*Candidates needed GC and Citizens only*

Technical Knowledge*
SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, DTS packages, advanced stored procedure development.

1.        Extensive SQL Server skills, Solid understanding of relational
database designs / concepts
2.        Strong development experience using MS SQL Server 2005 tables,
views, stored procedures, etc.
3.        Experience using SSIS.
4.        Experience defining and building necessary audits and controls to
ensure the accuracy of the data.
5.        Experience troubleshooting SQL Server related issues.
6.        Ability to research and resolve technical issues independently.
7.        Must have good communication skills
8.        Reporting Services, Notification Services, Indexing and Full-Text
9.        Experience in Finance Sector, Experience in supporting Investment
systems, particularly portfolio accounting
           and trading functions will be an added advantage. Knowledge of
SunGard Investran will be a plus
10.      5+ years experience with T-SQL development and performance tuning
T-SQL code.
11.      5+ years with MS SQL Server, most recent experience using 2005
12.      Sybase database experience is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
Ph: (703)-842-4305X303