We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.
Job Title: Sr. .Net Developer
Location: Atlanta , GA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
The biggest thing that we need is steady C# Development experience with some
WPF. At a minimum, we need 3+ years of C# and 1 year of WPF. Within WPF
there is "Silverlight" and "XAML" so if you see those technologies then that
is a good sign.
* Good understanding of user interface design principles
* Thorough understanding of the .NET framework (4.0 and higher)
* 3 years experience with the following: n-tier architecture
development, windows and web services development experience, WCF, WPF, and
* 3+ years (technically proficient) in C# language
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to provide high quality code for mission critical
* High level of initiative and attention to detail
* Experience creating and working from UML analysis and design
* Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
DAY TO DAY FOR ALL POSITIONS
The candidates will be working on creating a new client-server applications
for logistics tracking purposes. The development team will receive technical
requirements from the business and develop along with various applications
teams. Applications will be written in C# in an n-tier architecture.
Additional responsibilities can include working with the business on
realigning requirements, as well as testing applications if possible.
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate on C2C:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> I <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com>
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at