We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: Long term Contract Project

Looking for a Sr. Java Developer to work on a security management system
with new and existing features.

Looking for senior level java developers who are comfortable working on both
the client side and server side for a self contained, classic java

This is NOT a web application; however, someone with both web and classic
java development experience would be ideal. This person will be assigned to
either an existing or new feature, given functional specs and expected to go
through the review process, do the the design and code implementation and
fix bugs

- At least 5 years Java development experience (5-10years+)
- Java enterprise experience (J2EE, Java EE)
- JBOSS (enterprise application platform) OR Hibernate (open source java
framework) OR EJBs (enterprise JavaBean - server side)
- Java Swing (client-side java GUI tool)
- mySQL
- Working in a Linux environment

- Experience working in an agile environment
- Networking background

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: