We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* SQL/Server developers ( Must have finance background)

*Location*: Livingston, NJ

*Duration: *10 months

We are seeking two Senior SQL/Server developers with ETL/data integration
experience to help build sourcing processes for a banking compliance

Position Description (Summary and Essential Duties)

The SQL/Server developers will work in conjunction with a data modeler and
business analysts to develop and test ETL processes to feed a BSA/AML
transaction monitoring system.  Customer, contract, and transaction data
will be extracted from multiple loan and leasing system to a staging area
that will then feed the Actimize AML product suite.

Minimum Required Skills and Experience:

: 10+ years of SQL/Server database development for Senior.

: Experience in developing data integration applications.

: Excellent oral and written communications skills.

Desirable Skills and Experience

: Banking industry experience--especially loans and leasing.

: Experience with BSA/AML compliance monitoring.

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,