Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*
Subject: SAP Netweaver Administrator
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 3 months*

*Need only GC and Citizens *

*Required:*
NetWeaver development experience with the following core skill set :
·        WebDynpro Java development using NetWeaver version NW7.01.
·        Working knowledge of NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI)
·        Basic knowledge of SAP ABAP and SAP Portal, should know how to use
SE37, SE11 and SE16 transactions in R3.
*
Required Technologies :*
Programming Languages:WebDynpro Java NW7.01

*Desired Skills :*
·       Advanced knowledge of SAP ABAP.
·       UXM skills
·       Strong communication skills