Hello Partners,

**

*Send the profiles with rate confirmation to process immediately.*

Please send suitable resume to *sivakumar.radhakrish...@businessintegra.com*

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Job Title: Performance Tester

Rate: 50/hr

Job Description

We need resource with performance testing experience in VSTS tool. **

The same resource will also perform functional testing.

There is no specific experience required for functional testing since it
will largely be testing of static websites (checking for broken links
etc.).

There is no business functionality that needs to be tested.

Should have experience in Share point application testing, Integration
Testing and Performance Testing.

Should own and support the test activities

Regular status reporting and communication with all stakeholders.

Creation and execution of both Functional and non-functional test cases
Defect Management.

*Regards,***

*Siva*

*Business Integra Inc*

*Direct: 602-710-4135*

*Fax: 301-474-9651*

*Email:
**sivakumar.radhakrish...@businessintegra.com*<sivakumar.radhakrish...@businessintegra.com>

Resources to be your own W2 or H1 Transfer (Receipt copy to be sent within
30 days after joining).  Business Integra reserves the right to work with
consultant's original employer and provide no finders fee or any other
payment for submitting non W2 consultants for any of our requirements