Hello Partners,

**

*Send the profiles with rate confirmation to process immediately.*

Please send suitable resume to
*sivakumar.radhakrish...@businessintegra.com*<sivakumar.radhakrish...@businessintegra.com>
**

Location –Bloomington, IL

Rate –$50/hr or Best Rate

*Notes : *The PCCS Claims Solution Center (CSC) is in need of two
persistent, external requirements modelers. This is the PAR for the first.
The work assigned will mostly be efforts associated with R18564 Claims -
Auto/Fire Key Initiatives Planning (CDE-related) and its various
work-streams, but we will also need requirements modeling on other Claims
efforts (e.g., R18184 ICD10). The PCCS Claims Solution Center (CSC) is in
need of two persistent, external requirements modelers. This is the PAR for
the second. The work assigned will mostly be efforts associated with R18564
Claims - Auto/Fire Key Initiatives Planning (CDE-related) and its various
work-streams, but we will also need requirements modeling on other Claims
efforts.

Requirements Modeling – Work with Business Partners and SMEs to create Use
Cases, Requirements, System Flows, Process Maps, UI mockups and
specifications;

Data Modeling – Construct Logical and Physical Data Models;

Broad knowledge of insurance claims;

Good communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills.
Ability to conduct requirements elicitation/ modeling sessions.

*Regards,***

*Siva*

*Business Integra Inc*

*Direct: 602-710-4135*

*Fax: 301-474-9651*

*Email:
**sivakumar.radhakrish...@businessintegra.com*<sivakumar.radhakrish...@businessintegra.com>

Resources to be your own W2 or H1 Transfer (Receipt copy to be sent within
30 days after joining).  Business Integra reserves the right to work with
consultant's original employer and provide no finders fee or any other
payment for submitting non W2 consultants for any of our requirements