Please find the job description below and send me matching profiles
Data Modeler / Designer
send resumes to *nar...@sriveninfosys.com *
Responsible for aligning data solutions to business requirements by
planning and managing data architecture work.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies industry accepted data architecture practices and techniques.
- Applies data architecture principles, standards, guidelines and
- Under guidance, adapts architecture practices, techniques, principles,
standards, guidelines and concepts.
- At the project level, in collaboration with specialists from allied
disciplines, produces data models that meet business requirements.
- Develops logical and physical data models and other models as needed.
- Under guidance, manages project-level modeling efforts.
- Independently works with business users, development teams and
database administrators to help develop, implement and maintain databases.
- Upholds sharing/integration standards and guidelines. Identifies the
need for revision and develop change recommendations.
- Manages data architecture work in terms of architecture framework
rather than one-time repairs or isolated solutions.
- Develops the blueprint for information at company. Administers the
- Performs initial and periodic project assessments to provide feedback
to Project Management and Data Architecture Management.
- Upholds data quality standards and guidelines. Identifies the need for
revision and develops change recommendations.
Requires BA/BS degree in related discipline; 3-5 years data related
experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would
provide an equivalent background. 5 years of experience in information
technologies preferred. Data modeling background required. 2 years of
health care industry experience preferred. SKILLS: Analytical,
communication and planning skills required.
Additional Job Description Details
Prefer 5-8 years of data related experience instead of 3-5 years
Prefer 3-5 years of health care industry experience instead of 2 years
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at