We have a hot opening for…………………

Job Title: Sr. SAP ABAP Developer

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 9 Months Contract

Job Description:

· 5+ years of SAP based development including high level of ABAP development
· Demonstrated success in utilizing new SAP development technologies to
deliver valuable business solutions
· Demonstrated technical and leadership experience of a development group
and/or project
· Experience and understanding of software engineering concepts such as
· Ability to translate client requirements into a feasible design solution.
· Demonstrated experience working on large projects in a team environment.
· Ability to multi-task efficiently on parallel efforts (customer issues,
prototyping/architecture, implementation etc).
· Able to independently tackle complex assignments with significant initial
· Solid understanding of relational databases and database design
fundamentals, with experience in Oracle preferred.
· At least 2 years of experience developing solutions on one of the
following SAP applications:
o ECC development with an emphasis in at least one of the following areas:
§ Sales and Distribution
§ Warehouse Management
§ Finance
· Ability to travel on occasion.

· Experience in SAP development using ALE/IDOC, RFC, and WEBDYNPRO.
· Experience and/training in user interaction design.
· Experience working with an off-shore development team.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini