*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Storage Administrator

Location: Palo Alto , CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Job Description:

1) Good in Clariion, Celerra storage management using Unisphere tool.

2) Should have experience in storage migrations.

3) Good in creating SR with EMC for any hardware faults.

4) Should have good monitoring skills on storage environment and report

5) Handling storage allocations and de-allocations in day to day operations.

6) Brocade switch management.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.