Hello Folks,

This is Sainath working with  Sriven Infosys Inc., I am into Recruiting  kindly
add me to your distribution list and send your available consultant’s hotlist’s.

*H1’s okay*

*Phone interview first*

*Must be able to face to face*

Position: Hyperion Consultant

Location:  King of Prussia, PA

Duration:  3 to 9 months

Interview:  Phone Interview first followed by a Face to face

Rate:  $46 an hour

Required Skills:

-7+ years developing applications using Hyperion and Essbase.
- Knowledge of Hyperion System 9.x & System 11.x modules.
- Expertise in creating and updating calculation scripts, Maxl scripts and
member formulas.
- Experience in working with Aggregate Storage Outline (ASO) and Block Storage
Outline (BSO).
- Hands on experience with Oracle Data Integration (ODI) or an ETL tool like
HAL for Metadata and data loads to Hyperion Essbase.
- Knowledge of Ctrl-M a plus.

Desired Skills:

-  Functional skills related to Corporate Finance is a plus

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

E-mail : s...@sriveninfosys.net