We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
Subject: Development DBA (Oracle/DB2)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months
Interview: phone/Skype interview*

*Job Description:  *
Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years experience supporting large
scale, mission-critical development databases
using Oracle 9x/10x/11x and DB2 LUW (the client uses DB2 to support
WebSphere & LDAP middleware products).
Other relevant experience includes OLTP/Reporting databases, AIX, RMAN,
import/export procedures, Golden Gate,
Data Guard, performance testing/tuning, and Korn shell scripting.

The hired consultant will be responsible for working on a team of 4 DBA’s,
designing/implementing/operating development
and test systems to support state of the art J2EE web based applications,
and conducting standard DBA tasks on a hybrid
Oracle/DB2 system. Plus skills:  Perl scripting, PL/SQL, ClearCase, Oracle

Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
Ph: (703)-842-4305X303