We have a hot opening for.......
Job Title: Sr. ETL Test Engineer (7 positions)
Location: El Paso, TX or Pontiac, MI
Duration: 8-10 Month contract, possible Extensions or possible hire
* Manage testing activities on this project using specialized testing
tools including HP Quality Center, ClearQuest and Doors
* Develop Test Strategies, Test Plans and Test Summary reports
* Provide input on testing tasks and time/resource estimates to build
* Develop test cases based on understanding business and functional
* Create Requirement Traceability Matrix
* Backend Test execution and validation of results using specialized
testing tools (see below required skills)
* Perform defect tracking.
* Participate in requirements reviews with business clients;
participate in design reviews and code reviews with development teams
* Lead test artifacts reviews.
* Provide metrics and project planning updates for the testing effort.
-5+ years of hands on experience as a software tester
-Functional testing background in a client/server or web application
-Experience in testing (test case creation, execution and validation of
-3+ yrs of front and backend testing experience in Oracle/SQL/Unix
-Experience with Oracle DML statements (data manipulation
language) and Oracle basic commands
- Unix backend-if you were to move a file from one directory
to another, what command would you use?
-Must have hands on UNIX, with the ability to set up data
from an ETL standpoint.
- Unix Scripting
-understand basic commands for UNIX (ask what they are)
-Have you done any UNIX scripting? What tools did you use?
(Looking for corn shell scripting)
-Oracle/SQL server and SQL testing -ability to write queries
- Autosys or AbInitio or Tivoli or Informatica- HUGE PLUS!!!!
- Familiarity with DOORS and ClearQuest
- Experience with QTP
- Automated testing experience (WinRunner/QTP)
- Knowledge of Remedy is a plus
- Familiar with Quality Center, ClearQuest, Requisitie Pro
- IBM Lombardi
- Familiarity with mortgage business
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate on C2C:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> I <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com>
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at