*Greetings from Robert,***

Job: Lead AIX Administrator

Location: Savannah,  GA *OR* Cary, NC

Duration: 6 Months Contract

*Job Description:***

Installing, configuring and maintaining IBM AIX Servers
Installation and configuration of HA environment using HACMP or Veritas
Cluster.
Configuration and administration of Logical volume manager / Veritas Voume
Manager.
Patch and Package administration
Printer Administration
Writing shell scripts to acomplish day to day system administration task
Configuring and supporting Domains, LPARs, DLPARs
Administer & configure various FS like JFS, VxFS, Pseudo FS
Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue
Capacity planning and fine tune system for optimal performance
Understanding of SAN and NAS storage.
Administration of NIS or LDAP environment
Configuring Unix Security baseline
Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue
Performance Management & fine tuning
Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and
Disaster recovery planning

*Soft Skills*
Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
Good documentation skills
Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
Should have a great customer handling skills
Able to handle unforeseen situations
High level of acceptance

*Other Skills / Experience
*Worked on Production systems
Datacenter understanding
Experience with Server Migration, Installation, Upgrades and Patching
Experience on following will be added advantage
Samba
DNS
NIM
Sendmail
LDAP
Monitoring Tools (like BMC Patrol, HP openview, IBM Tivoli)

- Prior experience for new project due deligence, transition and audit per
standard. Generate all related documentation
- New datacenter set up and transformation/migration know how
(Identification of tool and methodology to achieve Mass DC Build and
consolidation)
- providing consultancy for DC solution and standardization of the best
practice related to Data center activities
- Provide escalation support for ongoing project across globe

*Years of Experience
*Total : 7+ Years of experience
Relevant : Minimum of 5 yrs in Administration / Support

*Certification requirements ***

IBM Certified System Administrator - AIX 6.1
IBM Certified Systems Expert - Virtualization Technical Support for AIX and
Linux
IBM Certified Systems Expert - High Availability for AIX Technical Support
and Administration
IBM Certified Systems Expert - Enterprise Technical Support for AIX and
Linux
Bachelors / Masters / Equivalent

With Regards,**

* *

Robert | Business Development Manager |Platinum Infosys Inc**

Email: *rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> | Phone:
214-550-0248 | Fax: 214–260–1160 **

Visit us @ *www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.